Please kindly note:
- Prior to your first treatment with us, you are required to complete a medical questionnaire and a GDPR consent form. These are treated confidentially and kept securely.
- If you are pregnant, please advise us before making an appointment.
- If you have any allergies, please advise us at the time of booking.
- Certain medical conditions may prevent you from having certain beauty/holistic treatments. If you have any of the following conditions, please advise us when booking an appointment as you may be required to seek medical advice and guidance prior to having a treatment with us: cancer, heart condition, high/low blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy.
- A patch test may be required for certain treatments.
- We kindly request that you do not use your mobile phone during your treatment.
- Please arrive a few minutes early for your appointment – arriving late will deprive you of precious treatment time.
- Should you wish to alter your appointment, a 24 hour answerphone is available for your convenience.
- We work on an appointment only basis. Please check for last minute availability. We also run a cancellation list during busy periods, so if you leave us your contact details, we will contact you if a suitable appointment becomes available.
- We will do our best to remind you of your appointment the day before, however this is done as a courtesy only – it is your responsibility to note the correct date and time of your appointment.
- *****-The minimum age for beauty and holistic treatments is 16 ******
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase from us and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please ensure that you bring your gift voucher(s) with you if you are using it/them to pay for a treatment. If you forget to bring them, you will have to pay for the treatment.
For All Appointments:
If this is your first treatment with us, you will be required to pay the full treatment fee when you book, so please have your preferred method of payment with you. Card payments are taken over the phone. This fee is non-refundable if you cancel the appointment with less than 24 hours notice, or if you fail to attend the appointment.
For any subsequent treatments lasting 1 hour or more, a non-refundable 50% deposit is payable at the time of booking. If you cancel or alter this appointment with less than 24 hours notice, or fail to attend for the appointment, this deposit is lost.
Cancellation/No Show Policy for all Appointments
Unfortunately we have had to enforce a strict cancellation/no show policy due to high numbers of people making appointments and then failing to attend them, or cancelling with very little notice. This is unfair on our other clients and our staff. If you make an appointment with us, we expect you to attend for it.
Changing or cancelling an appointment with us requires a minimum of 24 hours notice, otherwise the full treatment fee is payable.
If you have already paid for the treatment or paid a deposit and fail to give 24 hours notice, or fail to attend, the fee you have paid is lost.
The FULL FEE IS PAYABLE if you fail to attend an appointment and you will not be able to book any further appointments with us for ANY treatments until this fee is paid. Any deposits that have been paid will be lost.