Keeping You Safe
Your health and safety has always been our top priority and we have always had very high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We want you to be confident that when you visit us for an appointment, you are coming in to a safe and clean environment, so that you can enjoy the time you spend with us and we can continue to provide you with high quality care.
We are still taking the current Coronavirus/Covid-19 situation very seriously, because it affects all of us. This means that we have reviewed all of our current practices, standard operating procedures, protocols and treatments, in line with guidance from UKHSA, NHS and The Royal College of Podiatry to ensure that we can continue to provide you with safe treatment. Our clinical staff will be wearing full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when they treat you, adhering to social distancing whenever possible, and following strict hygiene, cleaning and infection control protocols. We will, as always, be washing our hands regularly.
IF, ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU FEEL UNWELL, PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE CLINIC – PLEASE PHONE US TO CANCEL – YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THIS.
When you attend for your appointment, please be aware of the following:
- Your temperature will be checked. If you have a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above you will not be admitted for treatment and will be advised to follow NHS guidelines regarding self-isolation. Anyone refusing to have their temperature taken will not be admitted.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands thoroughly.
- In line with our practice policy, you MUST wear a face-covering, unless you have a medical exemption. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, you must wear a visor. If you are unable to wear a face covering or visor for the duration of your time on the premises, we are unable to provide you with any treatment.
- Please maintain social distancing rules wherever you can whilst you are on the premises.
- Contactless payments are available but we are also accepting cash.
- Wherever possible, please attend for your appointment on your own.