Keeping You Safe
Your health and safety has always been our top priority and we have always had very high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We want you to be confident that when you visit us for an appointment, you are coming in to a safe and clean environment, so that you can enjoy the time you spend with us and we can continue to provide you with high quality care.
We are taking the current Coronavirus/Covid-19 situation very seriously, because it affects all of us. This means that we have reviewed all of our current practices, standard operating procedures, protocols and treatments, in line with guidance from Public Health England, NHS, The Royal College of Podiatry and BABTAC to ensure that we can continue to provide you with safe treatment. Our clinical staff and therapists will be wearing full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when they treat you, adhering to social distancing whenever possible, and following strict hygiene, cleaning and infection control protocols. We will, as always, be washing our hands regularly.
IF, ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU FEEL UNWELL, PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE CLINIC – PLEASE PHONE US TO CANCEL – YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THIS.
When you attend for your appointment, please be aware of the following:
- The door may be locked, but our staff will be expecting you so please don’t panic!
- Your temperature will be checked. If you have a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above (as advised by NHS/PHE) you will not be admitted for treatment and will be advised to follow NHS/PHE guidelines regarding self-isolation. Anyone refusing to have their temperature taken will not be admitted.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands thoroughly.
- In line with government guidance, you MUST wear a face-covering, unless you have an exemption.
- Please maintain social distancing rules wherever you can whilst you are on the premises.
- Please download the NHS Test & Trace App prior to your appointment so that you can scan our QR code.
- Contactless payments are available (£45 limit), but we are also accepting cash.
- Wherever possible, please attend for your appointment on your own.
- Please don’t come too early for your appointment as you may have to wait outside.
- We are leaving spaces between appointments to allow for social distancing between clients and to reduce the risk of you meeting other clients whilst on the premises.